What's in the Box?
Learn to Read Pre-K Complete
Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Pre-K is based on research, approved by the Children's Reading Foundation, and designed in conjunction with leading educators, renowned authors, and most importantly, parents. Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Pre-K uses engaging phonics-based activities, music videos, and online games to give your child a strong foundation in phonemic awareness. Each unit concludes with a storybook you read to your child, specially written to support what your child just learned. Each lesson takes only about 20 minutes a day.
Tutorial - Easy to use, based on research, designed by teachers and parents. See how Learn to Read Pre-K works.
See our tutorial >
Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Pre-K covers letter names, letter sounds, uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and blending sounds. Learn to Read Pre-K includes:
- 6 original storybooks written to promote the skills your child learns in the program, including 2 books by the award-winning children's book author and illustrator, David McPhail
- 2 workbooks that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 2 DVDs filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- Quick Start Guide
- 2 sets of stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 4 sets of letter and picture flash cards designed to reinforce letter names and letter sounds