What's in the Box?
Learn to Read First Grade Level
Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read First Grade is based on research, approved by the Children's Reading Foundation, and designed in conjunction with leading educators, renowned authors, and most importantly, parents. Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read First Grade features leveled learning activities and storybooks featuring targeted vocabulary. Each unit concludes with a storybook specially written to support the skills children have learned so far in the program--and this is a book they can read to you proudly, on their own! Each lesson takes only about 20 minutes a day.
Tutorial - Easy to use, based on research, designed by teachers and parents. See how Learn to Read works.
See our tutorial >
Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read First Grade covers beginning and ending consonant digraphs and blends, two-syllable words, and words ending with -ing, -er, -ly, -es, and -ed. Learn to Read First Grade includes:
- 6 original storybooks that feature a range of beautifully illustrated stories
- 2 storybooks by award-winning children's book authors Robert San Souci and Rosemary Wells
- 2 workbooks that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 2 DVDs filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- Quick Start Guide
- 2 sets of stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success